ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Hamsters

Have you ever wondered how long I can look at pictures of hamsters (and other cute animals) on Flickr? Of course you haven't, but I'll tell you anyway.

About an hour and a half.

I have the same duvet cover.

I love miniatures too!

More miniatures

Noses

Check out his cute cute tongue!

Weighty issues in a bucket of Nancy.

I have that same toy.

Nugget

Just like a rabbit yawn.

3 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, May 10, 2008, Blogger AMY said...

Oh my god those are adorable. That actually makes me want a hamster. I have never uttered those words.

 
At 11:18 AM, May 10, 2008, Blogger Butternugget said...

I know, Me too!

You know what, Emiko will need a first pet of her own. I bet in a couple years you will get one for her.

 
At 1:28 PM, May 21, 2008, Blogger OrangeMoJoJo said...

SO CUTE!!!!! Ditto what Amy said, but I'm sure the cats would want one too, but more like in a "for lunch" way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home