Too Funny
Since I have a hearty obsession with The Mighty Boosh I have the name set up for Google Alerts. I would say that 75% of the alerts are people mentioning Boosh in their blog. Sometimes them have good pictures so I usually take a glance but don't usually read them.
This one however is hilarious.

The blogger is, quoting Tony Harrison, "outraged" because of a Facebook posting for events based on the Boosh. In the posting they misspelled Old Gregg (they left off the second g). The blogger also comments that they are "ashamed", presumably because the Boosh fans in America are far more stupid then the blogger (who is also a Boosh fan in the US).
In any case the great part is that if you read the photo grab of the Facebook posting the events are not posted by someone in the US, but rather Canada.
So, is it more stupid to spell Old Gregg wrong? or not know that Canada isn't part of the country you live in?

2 Comments:
Well, the Tony Harrison "outraged" bit makes this far less pedantic, funny even. He does, however, lend evidence for the notion that American fans are stupider, though.
The irony was not lost on many of the bloggers friends and/or strangers who commented on the post. I thought it funny that the blogger didn't comment back. Too embarrassed maybe?
Post a Comment
<< Home