ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Fair is fair

At first this quote made me think "what an ass", but then I thought about it and decided that it is a bit weird, controlling and demanding but if he isn't being hypocritical and his partners know this up-front then what's fair is fair.

In Allure magazine Diddy is quoted as saying
I shave and groom my private areas. It’s a better presentation for me. If men require women to go through the pain, we should return the favor.
He does this because he requires any woman he dates to undergo
Brazilian waxing, leg-waxing, brow-threading, manicure and pedicure.
I wonder, what if the potential partner didn't want to thread her brows? Would waxing be okay on the brows, also if she wanted to thread her other areas would that be okay? Waxing/threading, same difference in the end.

Just try to see a picture of Diddy now and not think about him "tending" to his bits and pieces.


Then I started thinking "fair is fair" and couldn't resist listening to Invincible by Pat Benatar.

Fair is fair!

3 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, November 19, 2008, Blogger OrangeMoJoJo said...

He "shaves" and "grooms" his privates. There is no waxing involved, therefore no EXCRUCIATING pain, and therefore is doing noone any "favors."

The fact that he pubicly, Oops! I mean, publicly states the level of hygiene required by his ladyfriends does indeed make him an ass.

"I shave and groom my private areas. It’s a better presentation for me."

The "for me" at the end says it all.

 
At 10:53 AM, November 19, 2008, Blogger Butternugget said...

Very true, and make no mistake, I thought he was an ass before I read this.

I guess instead of "fair is fair" I should say "they've been warned", or maybe "full discloser". Which also makes me think of creepy images involving Diddy so I'm stopping now.

Ew.

 
At 5:33 AM, November 20, 2008, Blogger OrangeMoJoJo said...

*Laugh!*

It's all in the wording: if he'd have said "I find _____ total turn ons," he wouldn't have sounded like such an ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home