Golden Globes, the party is over.
Okay, so it finished up just after 10.00 pm and I'm trolling many sites to find photos to match my notes.
For now I will leave you with this, my thoughts as Mickey Rourke won Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama for The Wrestler.
Well I’ll be...Mickey Rourke has won, I knew he had all the buzz, but I didn't really think it would happen. Ew, Susan Sarandon had to hug him when she gave him the award. MICKEY, GET YOUR HAND OUT OF YOUR PANTS! When you are on stage it is not appropriate for you rest your hand inside the waist of your pants. Jesus Christ, on top of velvet shoes, velvet and satin jacket and shiny trinkets here and there all over you, you have a sequined scarf?
And now your speech has caused a friend from the audience to flip you off, on camera. Nice and classy Mickey, nice and classy. Did you just thank your dogs? And mumble something about a lonely man and his dogs? Oh my god. Now this has gone into an area I am not comfortable with.
One small footnote, the sequined scarf I spoke of doesn't seem to be in the photo from the red carpet which is weird because I wonder where it was, it isn't like he is holding a man-bag, but I suppose it could be under his jacket.

1 Comments:
I was in LA that Sunday and had no idea the Golden Globes was going on. I might have covered it for you onsite if I'd known.
Lotsa banners up for it all around town. And I accidentally ran into a couple events-- a movie premier in Westwood for something animated and a photo shoot for some Fox show.
Post a Comment
<< Home