I wondered...
On occasion I had wondered where our Governor lived. I knew he lived very close to me (and not in Springfield) but I never knew exactly where.
Well.....now I know. I was tipped of by the four TV station vans, the one radio station mini van and the guys in ponchos with cameras and lights on tripods.
As the nation knows Governor Blagojevich was arrested today (finally) so his house is a pretty hot spot in the neighborhood.

3 Comments:
I confess I don't much keep up with Illinois politics, but damn, Illinoisians, way to elect two felon governors in a row!
Owen, we in Illinois had a long streak of governors who were not felons. You can't expect a streak like that to run on forever.
It does make us look especially "special", and not in a cute I-wear-a-helmet-everyday kind of way.
I knew it was really really bad when there was a post about the arrest in a pure Hollywood gossip blog I read. And it isn't one of the classier blogs either.
I do hope that this will help in some small way to make it less likely that Ryan will get pardoned. Keeping the corruptness in the spot light until after Bush is out. I don't see Obama pardoning Ryan so we might be safe on that front.
Post a Comment
<< Home