So many emotions
This was posted today on Boing! Boing!
At first is scares and upsets me because I don't want to watch animals get hurt. Then it is just weird and confusing when the chickens step in. I can't tell if I find it funny or horrifying. I'm also worried that the Chickens might hurt the rabbits later, their claws must be sharp, I've eaten them at dim sum and feel like they could do some damage. But then again rabbit nails are pretty sharp too and those teeth are like razors.
So I guess I've settled on feeling uncomfortably amused.

4 Comments:
Awww, those chickens don't want the rabbits to fight! They said hey, cut it out guys! What's not to like?
Do your chickens police your yard and keep the peace?
My chickens now police someone else's yard. They got adopted by a family that's not expecting a third child.
And honestly, how often do I get rabbits fighting in my yard?
Maybe the could have policed baby fights instead of bunny fights. That could be interesting.
Post a Comment
<< Home