ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Monday, December 08, 2008

Yes, even I think it is cold in here.

Since the onset of winter our offices have been on the cool side. There have been two incidents where other staff have blown a fuse because they were using too many heaters.

And everyone who knows me knows that I like it on the cold side. However, today, even I will admit it is pretty chilly. Our fingers and toes are definitely a little too cold for comfort.

Last week a guy came by after complaints were made and said it was "within range". Apparently it is supposed to be 69 degrees in here, but I think we were at 67 and I feel like today it might be closer to 65.

However, I am not saying a word. Because I would rather be cold than too hot and I bet if we complain enough and they adjust things it will suddenly be 89 degrees in here.

That said, I should have brought in my fingerless gloves that go up to my elbows.

Bottom line, if I think it is cold then you know it must be and everyone else in here must be miserable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home