Why do these exist? Or, who wants some trash bags that stink?
I was in need of trash bags, so I went to Target and picked up some bags. I usually get the tall white Glad trash bags with the red draw-strings. And lucky me they were on sale, but, here was the catch, they were the Odor Shield line. I had gotten the added bonus of Odor Shield once before and although I thought it was weird it wasn't horrible, but also not necessary and not that great. But, why not save a little, so I grabbed a box and headed out. I remember briefly thinking, that is was unusually low in price but didn't dwell on it. Trash bags are trash bags, right?No. No would be the answer to that question.
Only when I got home did I see why, or rather smell why, they were on sale. This box however went way too far with the Odor Control idea. They are VANILLA scented.
Real vanilla smells fantastic. I love vanilla beans and love cooking and baking with them because they do smell (and taste) so good. But, fake vanilla makes me throw-up a little in my mouth.
I hate vanilla car air freshners, candles and sprays. They all make me gag. So imagine my delight when I ripped open the box to get a trash bag and got an over whelming smell of plastic and fake vanilla.
Yum.
Please note how small the "fresh vanilla scent" is on the box.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home