ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Friday, January 02, 2009

New Who

I am soooo nervous about this. The new Doctor will be announced January 3rd (at 1735 GMT to be exact).

The new Doctor will begin their filming in the summer.

David Tennant has a few more "specials" to film in the next year and I'm sure the last one will be with the new Doctor as the whole regeneration thing would have to be seen or fans would go mad. Of course that is also assuming that David isn't held up with back injuries.

Fingers crossed, they will make a good choice. I wont speculate, I just really hope it isn't someone too famous. Also, one of the rumors is someone I really don't want so I don't want to jinx the announcement.

David Tennant was certainly known by some but not world wide and mostly for a BBC mini series that only aired in the states on PBS. I just don't want to see a personality imposed on the new doctor from assumptions we might already have if the person is already well known.

And now I'll just put up another photo of David because I want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home