More Who News

For at least one episode Michelle Ryan will be traveling with the Doctor. In one of the remaining specials with David Tennant, Michelle will be the Doctors companion.
If you watched EastEnders in the early 2000's you will remember her as Zoe Slater, who as it turns out was not Kat's sister but her daughter and her father was Kat's Uncle which is too complicated for me to give labels for. It was a rape, not consensual incest. Anyway, Michelle was then in Jekyll (the BBC TV series version) which I felt was over-rated but okay.
However, her big exposure here in the US is that she was in the very short lived remake of the Bionic Woman TV series. Which totally sucked and was promptly canceled.
That said, I do like Michelle and I think she will be good in the roll of a Companion.
The episode, Planet Of The Dead will air in the UK on April 1st.
This is what Michelle and her TV mom/sister looked like back in the EastEnders days.

2 Comments:
I hope she's still bionic.
You are right, that would be a great carry-over.
Post a Comment
<< Home