ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Boobs

Holy Moly Sarah Jessica Parker! I think I like your dress, but I'm having a hard time not staring at the parts not covered by the dress. I'm not crazy about the color, but the shape and cut are quite nice.

Cream, champagne, ivory and silver seem to be the trend tonight.

Here is SJP on the red carpet with her husband Matthew Broderick.


Oh, and Daniel Craig presented with her, looking just fine, and just like he did in the Bond film. I like him, and I know lots of people have a huge crush on him but I have to be honest, blue eyes like his kind of scare me. I think they are like devil eyes. Don't know why.

Best Achievement in Costume Design
Winner: The Duchess (2008) - Michael O'Connor

Well deserved, the costumes were amazing. The movie was so-so but beautiful to look at.

Best Achievement in Art Direction
Winner: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008) - Donald Graham Burt, Victor J. Zolfo

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, February 23, 2009, Blogger Owen said...

What a scary couple. When did Matthew Broderick stop looking like a 15-year-old and start looking scary? Maybe standing next to Sarah Jessica Parker is all it takes.

 
At 9:17 AM, February 23, 2009, Blogger Butternugget said...

There are also many rumors that their marriage is all a shame at this point and that he cheats on SJP all the time. The stories that have made the rounds make him even more creepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home