I don't care what you say.
Hugh Jackman is AWESOME. Cheesy or not, clothed or not, he's awesome. I loved that he was cracking up while he was dancing and singing the cheesy lines.
Hey Oscar stage people, when you start the film clips of the all the Best Supporting Actresses you should open the curtains first. Don't worry, we only missed a couple before you got them open.
Oh little Anna Paquin, now you have a lot of hot sex with a Southern Vampire and wear a lot of white sun dresses while trying not to cuss.
GOOD GOD Whoopi Goldberg! What the F are you wearing, a left over from The Lion King on Broadway. I must find a photo of that later. Yikes, and you just made a joke about being a nun, do you really want to bring up Sister Act, or Sister Act II?
Yeeeeks. Goldie Hawn, we know you still look pretty great for your age but lets get a bigger cup size on that dress. You boobs are oozing out the sides.
Tilda Swinton, I love you, despite the fact that I know every time I look you in the eye you steel a little piece of my soul.
Okay, first Oscar of the night. Penelope Cruz. I'm sorry, I hate her. Love her dress, but can not stand her at all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home