ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Art That Made Me Laugh

As you know I have a deep hate for squirrels. I didn't used to, until they started living in my ceilings, chewing through my screens and getting into my apartments (yes, two different ones) and occasionally leaving food on my engine. I have twice gone to check my oil and found food, once it was half a piece of toast and more recently I had a mini powdered donut gem.

Anyway, I saw this photo and it made me laugh so hard it is ridiculous. I generally do like diorama type photos so that is a plus as well.

Bidibidobidiboo, 1996

You can read about the artist, Maurizio Cattelan if you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home