Headlines
This is in the Tribune today.
CTA's Huberman eyed for public school chief
Right, because the CTA is doing so good, makes total sense.
You got the sarcasm right?
Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.
3 Comments:
What'll be cool is if you start your first day in the third grade and someone comes over the PA and says, "This is now an express classroom. Next stop: the sixth grade."
Hmmm... everybody I know thinks Huberman has done a great job cleaning up after Frank Kruesi. I'd hate to lose him from the CTA, although I have to admit that kids are more important than transit-- barely.
I agree, he has done better than Kruesi. However I think a quote from the Chicagoist says a lot.
"Okay, his experience with the Chicago Police department will probably come in handy with the way the kids are carrying on these days, but wouldn't we want someone with at least a little education experience for this role?"
Post a Comment
<< Home