ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Go Time!

Aw Danny Boyle, I love his work and I also love that he looks like he could be related to Morrissey.



Surprise! Mickey on the red carpet, no hand down the pants! Apparently he got a tux made for Loki, assuming she would be here with him. He said he has the tux with him.

And who is this Douche on the carpet who just asked Robert Downey Jr. who his date was...ah, his WIFE. Nice. He also referred to Mickey Rourke's while suite a bit like "Saturday Night Live"...yeah, dumb ass, I think you meant Saturday Night Fever.

And Miley Cyrus (who does have a decent dress) just said she is most looking forward to seeing Brad and Angie because "Angelina is like my favorite person in history".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home