ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Are you ready?

The Oscars are tonight, I've got food cooking so I wont be preoccupied during the show and I'm getting psyched up for fashion disasters and stupid speeches.

I'm looking forward to Hugh Jackman hosting. I don't care if he's funny, and I hope he doesn't try to push it too much. But, I do hope he does two things. I hope he makes fun, at least a little, of that ridiculous mess he was in, Australia and do as he has been joking about this week and get drunk and naked on the show.

Until then I will wait for my ribs to cook and watch NASCAR.

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, February 22, 2009, Blogger evandebacle said...

are you live blogging?

 
At 7:31 PM, February 22, 2009, Blogger Butternugget said...

You know it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home