ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mickey "hands down my pants" Rourke

Seriously, why can he not take his hand out of his pants. The opening shot of him on the couch for his interview with Barbara and he's got his hand down his pants.

It is actually pretty heartbreaking to watch him talk about his low point, siting in a closet, broke, with his dogs.

Below, Mickey with his hands down his pants through the ages...








And for the record, I don't think it is fair or nice for Barbara to ask Mickey if he is still in love with Carre Otis.

I do love that they had to bleep him a dozen times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home