ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Really? Do we have to do this?

What started out like a nice old school musical number with Hugh now has a tarted up Beyonce.

I am so sick of her.

And now it is a medley, I hate medleys. Jesus! Now Zac and Venessa from High School Musical are singing. Wow, can you tell that Oscar is really trying to get the younger viewers?

I get why the Mama Mia people were there, but Beyonce and High School Musical, not so much.

Oh my. Baz Luhrmann apparently put that number together. Oh how the mighty fall.

Hustle it up people, we got fourteen more awards to go and it is 9.00 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home