Bit of a slow spot...
Boring speeches, by mes who aren't wearing anything exciting or horrible, just plain tuxes.
Best Achievement in Makeup
Winner: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008) - Greg Cannom
Well looky what we have here! Rob Pattinson, the heart throb from Twilight (and Harry Potter). I don't think he is that hot, there are some shots where he does, but many where he looks a bit wonky. And Twilight was the worst movie I had seen in a long time. I've already talked about that so I wont go into it again.
But this montage they are doing about meeting the right girl/boy is ridiculous! Mostly so because it is heavy on clips from Twilight, Australia, High School Musical and other movies that were not good and have no other way of being connected to the Oscars.
Oooo! But we did just get a clip of Russell Brand from Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
Also, Rob seems to have little or no personality of his own.

2 Comments:
Rob Pattinson is so dreamy! I actually called my sister to see if she was watching so we could discuss how hot he is, but I forgot she canceled her cable to save money. So now I feel bad. But then I think back to how dreamy he is, and I feel better. Sigh.
I'm with you about 70% of the time, and maybe if I didn't hate Twilight so much it would be different.
Post a Comment
<< Home