ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Where are we now...

I didn't see Pineapple Express but this sketch with them watching the 2008 movies was pretty funny. That Judd Apatow is does some pretty funny stuff.

Did I miss something? I didn't but it seems like they haven't given an award out in forever.

Oh thank god, an award, except I have no knowledge of any of these shorts or who this guy is.

Best Short Film, Live Action
Winner: Spielzeugland (2007) - Jochen Alexander Freydank

I feel like I can't find pictures of what I want. They aren't posting fast enough.

2 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, February 22, 2009, Blogger AMY said...

I can't believe how good Seth Rogen looks -- he cleans up nice. Wowza. This is the first time I've watched the Oscars in years.

 
At 10:02 PM, February 22, 2009, Blogger Butternugget said...

He lost the weight to play The Green Hornet, although I've heard the movie is in danger now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home