ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

More Emmys, with a little something for Evan


This is Rose Byrne and this is perfect. This dress is beautiful.


No. Just no. It's Julie Benz from Dexter and Angel/Buffy.


Here is Ryan Kwanten from True Blood. In True Blood he is hot and sweaty a lot, I guess he isn't just acting that way. Was it really that hot there? Or did he jog to the red carpet? Ew.


Shar Jackson I don't even understand why you are there. That thing is just nasty and what is up with your purse? It isn't even close to matching anything on you.

And now a little something for Evan, his fake Jewish girlfriend Sarah Silverman. However, I am sorry to say this is a fail, but we never expect much from Sarah beyond hoodies and jeans. The skirt on this thing might be okay if it were 1865 but with a strapless bodice it looks unflattering to her hips and strangely bottom heavy. Also, she needs a necklace.

2 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, September 20, 2009, Blogger evandebacle said...

I saw Sarah's dress and it's awful. There's one pic that looks like she's standing in a cardboard box underneath her dress. Luckily, when it comes to the Emmys, I will always have Tina Fey.

 
At 9:47 PM, September 20, 2009, Blogger Butternugget said...

Tina always looks nice, understated and maybe a touch plain but always nice. She plays it safe.

I will say when Sarah wore a fake mustache while her name was called it was pretty funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home