ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Strange

I just saw on the news that hundreds of Hasidic Jews are rioting in NYC. Apparently a senior member in their community was pulled over for talking on his cell phone while driving and according to police he refused to hand over his phone and/or license. He was arrested and jailed. I am not sure if this happened yesterday or today, but the riot is going on now and it is strange to watch, like a movie, and frankly it looks almost like a parody.

Hundreds of men in black hats and black suits tearing stuff in the streets down, setting fires and rocking cars.

I can’t find any images on line yet, so you’ll have to look for yourself tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home