ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Monday, April 10, 2006

This and that

I've been writing this new thing in my head since Saturday, but since I haven't actually written it I haven't posted anything in a couple days.

So, what you get today is crap, total crap. I'm just making a list.

1. I just ate my lunch with two knives because I was out of forks and spoons. I had a grilled chicken breast and mashed potatoes. Not the worst thing to have to eat with two knives, it could have been soup.

2. Gweny and Chris Martin had their baby, they named him Moses. I'd rather be an Apple than Moses, just think of the jokes.

3. Yesterday was beautiful; I washed my car, went to a nursery to look at plants and promptly started sneezing. This lasted until this morning. Yay Spring! Allergies love you!

4. Today started crappy, I wont go into why, but then I got a gift this morning and we all know how a shiny piece of jewelry can make me forget all that ails me. I'm just like a crow. But seriously, it is this great glass ring, several shades of green, a little gold leaf type stuff and glitter, and oh my god do I love glitter.

Maybe tonight I will complete my thoughts on my next entry, which will probably gross a few of you out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home