They know me so well
Today was an over the top super crap day. So of course I looked to my horoscope to make me laugh or give me false hope like only a prediction based on the planets (I think Pluto still counts) can do.
You're normally an excellent self-starter, so why has it been so difficult to get your booty out of bed? Be gentle with yourself. Find small, loving ways to get your inspiration engine back up and runningHow creepy does this sound? Seriously, I should be "gentle" with myself? And find "loving ways" to get my "inspiration engine back up and running". Eeeeeew. This just sounds gross and frankly doesn't sound like something I should do at work, which is where I will be tomorrow.
This is tomorrows horoscope by the way.

2 Comments:
Try wearing your green scarf again. That's about as "gentle to yourself" you can be at work.
It is funny you say so, earlier tonight I restrained myself from buy the scarf in ORANGE and grey stripe. Hint hint, it's only $10 at H&M.
Post a Comment
<< Home