ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Again, not so funny

Bill Maher, gets less and less funny to me. He made a joke about having to come on after the crying and then tried to pimp his own film and add a crack about religion.

I will say, tears or not Heath's family did a nice job, sort and sweet.

Who let the crazy French guy talk?

Best Documentary, Features
Winner: Man on Wire (2008) - James Marsh, Simon Chinn

I heard the crazy French guy on NPR talking about this film. I am so not interested.

Best Documentary, Short Subjects
Winner: Smile Pinki (2008) - Megan Mylan

I have heard of this Documentary short and it sounds interesting, I'll probably get it on Netflix.

Hey! There is a commercial for something...not sure what but it features Inspiration Cafe here in Chicago. Amy and Todd used to volunteer there. How cool. The commercial is for True North snacks. Never heard of them.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, February 22, 2009, Blogger AMY said...

I loved the Inspiration ad -- so sweet. We have to go visit again soon. And the ad was directed by Helen Hunt, so that's pretty cool.

 
At 9:59 PM, February 22, 2009, Blogger Butternugget said...

Huh, I didn't know that about Helen Hunt. Interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home