ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Best Supporting Actor

Good job Oscar stage people, you had the curtains open for the montage this time.

Man, I am totally serious when I tell you that I would not want to sit next to Phillip Seymour Hoffman because I am that sure that he smells.

Josh Brolin, eh, don't get the attraction to him. I don't think he is attractive at all.

I'm totally pulling for Robert Downey Jr. to win Best Supporting Actor for Tropic Thunder.

Thanks Cuba Gooding Jr., "brothers gotta work", funny, real funny. Also funny how you don't work much and when you do it is with talking dogs in the arctic. Just saying.

Oh, shit, I forgot about Heath Ledger. How did I do that? Damn, sorry Robert Downey Jr. you wont be getting this one. Maybe if you had died during your drug fueled days instead of just waking up in neighbors beds.

Duh. Heath just won. His father, mother and sister are accepting for him.

Tears are sure to flow and I can't wait to see the audience pans and you know no one is going to stop these three from talking. That said, he did do a great job and it is a shame he passed away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home