ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Final thoughts

Not a lot of surprises, kind of a snooze really and not even a half naked Hugh Jackman let alone a drunk and totally naked Hugh.

Now we are getting ANOTHER montage of movies to come in 2009. Many of which seem like they will never be part of the Oscars so it is all just about the box office of course.

Are you kidding? That montage ended on a CGI guinea pig flying through the air like a commando in a film called G-Force, it looked like the old Blockbuster commercials with the rabbit and guinea pig.

And this huge long commercial after commercial of new ABC sitcoms is really annoying, nothing to do with Oscar.

Sigh. I'm still gonna watch next year so I don't know why I even bother complaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home