Ugh.
Too many montages. Now one about car chases. Yawn.
Now my mind is wandering, tomorrow will be a busy day and I need to get to work a little early. Ick. Not great timing as I know tonight will probably go late and I had all those Pepsis. Seriously? This montage is still going? This thing could end on time if we cut this shit out.
It's Big Willy (Will Smith), why does he let people call him that? It isn't funny, it's just creepy. Geez, while Will talks we get more montages of special effects behind him.
WE GET IT! Crazy effects, cool stuff, get the awards going!
Best Achievement in Visual Effects
Winner: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008) - Eric Barba, Steve Preeg, Burt Dalton, Craig Barron
So basically it is going to be Slumdog and Benjamin all night.
Brad, I guess the goatee is better than just the 'tache but aren't you sick of that facial hair yet? I know some fans who are.
Best Achievement in Sound Editing
Winner: The Dark Knight (2008) - Richard King
Best Achievement in Sound
Winner: Slumdog Millionaire (2008) - Ian Tapp, Richard Pryke, Resul Pookutty
Resul was very sweet and very emotional but more importantly John Mayer was just shown sitting next to Jennifer Aniston. Thank god they are still together, otherwise I don't know how Jen would have shown her face at the Oscars. I'm kidding by the way, I just get tired of all the speculation about her and John.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home