ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Zzzzzz...wha? Oh right...awards.

Hm, nothing happened in the last ten minutes.

Best Achievement in Editing
Winner: Slumdog Millionaire (2008) - Chris Dickens

Danny Boyle does look really happy for everyone. I hope he doesn't get shut out since it is winning so many other awards.

Why are we getting a tribute to Jerry Lewis? It isn't like he is dead yet.

Come on people, get some photos of the train wrecks up! I still can't find one of Whoopi Goldberg.

Jerry Lewis is getting his life time achievement award presented by Eddie Murphy. This is boring. I've never found Jerry Lewis funny, unless he is trying to explain why he keeps calling people "faggot". Oh god, Eddie actually said "from one Nutty Professor to another". I'm sure they made him say that but still, ick.

To be fair Jeffy looks better than he has, frail but not scary bloated or puffy from the Prednisone. I don't wish illness on anyone so I'm glad it seems that he is doing better.

And, I'll be damned, he kept that really short and sweet, huh, well done guy I just said I didn't think was funny. Thanks for making me feel bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home