I'm not even paying attention now...
Alicia Keys and Zac Effron....................................oh! Right, TV show on.
Paying attention again. Slumdog won something else.
Best Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures, Original Score
Winner: Slumdog Millionaire (2008) - A.R. Rahman
And Mr. Rahman isn't very prepared and seem sort of not that interested either. If he isn't why am I?
But at least he wrapped that up quick.
So did you all hear that Peter Gabriel dropped out of performing when they said he had to keep his performance to 90 seconds? He's there in the audience but not performing. He piece will be performed by someone else.
And that someone else is on now and I have no idea who he is.

2 Comments:
That was John Legend -- I like him.
I don't think John Legend is up my alley. But it is weird, I had no idea what he looked like.
Post a Comment
<< Home