I think we all just want this to end.
Yikes! Reese Witherspoon, it's like she, oh god, I don't know. She normally looks really nice. Her hair looks like American Gothic (the woman) and her eyes are a bit gothy and her dress is just, strange. Like it was a normal dress that they draped with crape paper streamers and it is in blue and black which I never think is good together.
Aw, nice. Danny Boyle got his award for Best Director. Very good. And he is jumping up and down. Wow, and he did it for his kids to be like Tigger. Funny and kind of charming.
JESUS F-ING CHRIST they need to cut back on these montages.
Oh hey! Look, it is Nicole Kidman, I forgot about her.
Man Anne Hathaway has some crazy eyebrows. They are...prominent. This is weird. All these previous winners are basically giving pep talks to the nominees and it is creepy. The "intimate" talk they are trying to do is just weird and kind of uncomfortable.
Yeesh, I don't like Halle Berry.
HOLY CRAP. Sophia Lauren is going to kick someone's ass. She looks SCARY and pissed. Perhaps she could take her hand off her hip like she is scolding a child. Oh man, it isn't crazy embarrassing like Elizabeth Taylor was a few years back but you know people are going to talk about it tomorrow.
Nicole, pale and stick thin as usual. Nothing different here. I do think her hair is nice tonight.
Hot damn! Kate Winslet takes home the Oscar for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role. I like the back of her dress, and I can't decide about the front. Parts of it I like, but the shoulder strap isn't my favorite. Aw, she asked her dad to whistle so she would know where he was sitting. And did he ever. I'm glad she thanked Peter Jackson, because I loved Heavenly Creatures it is one of my favorites.

1 Comments:
I can't believe I'm still watching this. But Hideo won't go to sleep. So I'm still up. Adrian Brody looks super scary. While the camera was on Mickey Rourke, I watched Robert Pattinson. That made it better for me.
I do like Kate Winslet, but her speech was too long.
I liked Sean Penn's speech.
I want to go to bed.
Post a Comment
<< Home