ButterNugget

Despite my constant claims that I never have enough time to do anything, I seem to find plenty of time to waste on-line. This is my proof of time wasted.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

For the Rev

Lily as a mushroom, and a guy from the Klaxons as a swan.



Then her dad, Keith Allen, in the same costume (note the same stains around the neck).

2 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, June 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look like a fun group and that Klaxon is cute for a white guy. Of course, I've always had thing for guys dressed as swans and covered in mud. And hanging out with Lily Allen.

 
At 10:41 PM, June 04, 2008, Blogger Butternugget said...

Now you need to visit Claire and Jeff again, you would get so much more out of your trip.

You could stalk the Klaxons, Lily, all of the Boosh (especially Noel, he would be easy to find). Maybe Russell will be back by then as well. It could be days of fun, just be sure to get lots of photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home